Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Double D Edd Boy
Marsupial Mouse
Marsupial Mouse
Double D Edd Boy

Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition! Empty
PostSubject: Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition!   Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition! EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 10:51 pm

I got this idea from the3eds and since this fourm is new, I suppose that I should bring it right here!

Anyway, you get to RPG characters from video games to smash it up.

To make a character, use this template:
Video Game Character Name:
Games He/She/It Stared In:
Standard Special Move: -
Side Special Move: -
Up Special Move: -
Down Special Move: -
Final Smash: -

Here's an example:

Video Game Character Name: Pokemon Trainer (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald VErsion)
Games He/She/It Stared In: Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
Note: The Trainer uses three Pokemon, Sceptile, Blaziken and Swampert. He just stands there and uses them.

Sceptile:
Standard Special Move: - Energy Ball - Sceptile shoots a ball full of nature. It's chargable so it's power increases. Use the shield to hold the charge.
Side Special Move: - Leaf Blade - Like Meta Knight's Drill Rush, Sceptile continuosly slashes with Leaf Blade as he runs to go forward plowing into people. He can change direction to up and down.
Up Special Move: - Aerial Ace - Like Kirby's Final Cutter, Sceptile jumps up and slashes the opponent as he falls down. Anyone caught up in it would stay in it until the attack is complete. If Sceptile falls off the feild the opponent goes down with him.

Blaziken:
Standard Special Move: - Flamethrower - Basically, Blaziken shoots flames out of his mouth. Unlike Bowser's, Blaziken's never runs out.
Side Special Move: - Blaze Kick - Like Pikachu's Skull Bash, Blaziken charges up, and propels himself forward with a fiery jump kick. The more it's charged, the further Blaziken goes.
Up Special Move: - Sky Uppercut - Blaziken performs an uppercut. This helps him recover, but he goes straight up, with a slight curve to the direction he's facing.

Swampert:
Standard Special Move: - Hammer Arm - Like Ike's Eruption, Swampert can charge this move up. It's very devastating when fully charged. However, unlike Ike's Eruption, Swampert's Hammer Arm does not take damage when used fully charged and can be holded by using the shield so Swampert doesn't stop charging. Swampert swings his arm down to the ground.
Side Special Move: - Avalanche - Swampert throws a huge amount of ice at the enemy. It's power increases the more damage Swampert has taken. For example, if Swampert takes 0% damage, Avalanche won't do much, but more powerful if Swampert is damaged more.
Up Special Move: - Waterfall - Swampert splashes up a water torrent. This helps him get back up to platforms.

They all share the same down move:
Down Special Move: - Pokemon Change - The trainer changes Pokemom. They always go in this order: Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert

They also share the same final smash
Final Smash: - Triple Finish - The trainer sends out all three of his Pokemon and they do three different attacks. Sceptile uses Leaf Storm to cover the ENTIRE battlefield, Blaziken uses Flare Blitz to crash down into the field to make a fiery explosion, and Swampert uses Earthquake to slam and trap the opponents down onto the ground (if there is ground below the enemies. If not, then Swampert's part is useless). The opponent is trapped if they're hit by any of the attacks.

Now here's some stuff you need to know:

The game will be styled like Super Smash Bros Brawl.

You can only use the "Final Smash" every eight posts YOU make.

This game is a never ending game until I decide what to do with it. In other words, it has no real plot at all, so what your character's story is is totally up to you.

You may only play as video game characters that only originated from video games. That means that you can't play as characters like Naruto or Ed, Edd n' Eddy simply because they didn't have their debut from a video game. But if you really want to, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Every time you want to control a new character, PM me and I'll add it to this list.

You can only control yourself. Do not control other people's characters unless the player gives permission

Do not do anything stupid without my permission to make things easier.

Characters:
Mario
Peach
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Samus/ Zero Suit Samus
Yoshi
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer (Sceptile, Blaziken and Swampert): Double D Edd Boy
Pokemon Trainer (Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard)
Kirby
Meta Knight
King DeDeDe
Fox McCloud
Pit
Ike
Pikmin and Olimar
Lucas
Ness

More characters will be unlocked as the game goes

Stages:
Battle Feild
Final Destination

Come up with more! Stages will be unlocked as the game goes.

Now have fun! Play like an RPG if you will! But more importantly, HAVE FUN!!!

Last edited by Double D Edd Boy on Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
H.B.B. Sam
Administrator
Administrator
H.B.B. Sam

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition!   Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition! EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:05 pm

Lol, it looks like you copied my version of this forum game from The3Eds.

You can only get away with plagiarism only so much.
Back to top Go down
Double D Edd Boy
Marsupial Mouse
Marsupial Mouse
Double D Edd Boy

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition!   Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition! EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:07 pm

H.B.B. Sam wrote:
Lol, it looks like you copied my version of this forum game from The3Eds.

You can only get away with plagiarism only so much.

I like it so much, it's hard for me to resist.
Back to top Go down
0_Yourself_0
Sugar Glider
Sugar Glider
0_Yourself_0

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition!   Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition! EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:08 pm

Does it have to be one of the japanese games?
Back to top Go down
Double D Edd Boy
Marsupial Mouse
Marsupial Mouse
Double D Edd Boy

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition!   Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition! EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:10 pm

0_Yourself_0 wrote:
Does it have to be one of the japanese games?

No, it can be from any game you want it to be.
Back to top Go down
0_Yourself_0
Sugar Glider
Sugar Glider
0_Yourself_0

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition!   Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition! EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:15 pm

Video Game Character Name: Ed
Games He/She/It Stared In: The MisEdventures
Standard Special Move: Picks up a house that suddenly apears.
Side Special Move: He throws his socks like a boomerang
Up Special Move: Jumps in the air to give an earthquake when he's down
Down Special Move: Far Away: Throws a rock Up Close: Picks up oponent to throw him in the ground
Final Smash: Gets angry, by a pebble in his shoe?? I don't know I got this one from a friend.

I'm not good at names
Back to top Go down
Double D Edd Boy
Marsupial Mouse
Marsupial Mouse
Double D Edd Boy

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition!   Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition! EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:56 pm

0_Yourself_0 wrote:
Video Game Character Name: Ed
Games He/She/It Stared In: The MisEdventures
Standard Special Move: Picks up a house that suddenly apears.
Side Special Move: He throws his socks like a boomerang
Up Special Move: Jumps in the air to give an earthquake when he's down
Down Special Move: Far Away: Throws a rock Up Close: Picks up oponent to throw him in the ground
Final Smash: Gets angry, by a pebble in his shoe?? I don't know I got this one from a friend.

I'm not good at names

I'll take a look at this and if I like it, you could get this in the game!
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition!   Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:00 am

Some character ideas:

Master Chief
Pac-Man
Megaman
Ryu
Kratos
Back to top Go down
https://forumatlantica.forumakers.com
Double D Edd Boy
Marsupial Mouse
Marsupial Mouse
Double D Edd Boy

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition!   Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 11:27 am

Ryan wrote:
Some character ideas:

Master Chief
Pac-Man
Megaman
Ryu
Kratos

I'll see what I can do about MAster Cheif, Pac-Man, Ryu and Mega Man. I'm not sure which Kratos you're talkign about. The one in Tales of Symphonia?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition!   Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 11:40 am

Kratos nof God of War.
Back to top Go down
https://forumatlantica.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition!   Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition! Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Fourm Edition!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member Creations :: Forum Games-
Jump to: